Saturday, February 21, 2009

My memory verse and timeline

This is my memory verse I'm learning for school:

For you are my lamp, O Lord;
The Lord shall enlighten my darkness.
For by you I can run against a troop:
By my God I can leap over a wall.
2 Samuel 22:29-30

These are a few pages out of my history timeline. The ones showing are the ones from Bible times...

Today I got caught up with putting in pictures in the order they should go.

The timeline goes from the beginning of time to now. I also added Thomas Edison to his page today. I just finished reading about him. Now I'm starting to read about Henry Ford.

In Bible I just finished reading about Naomi, Ruth, and Boaz.

I like keeping a timeline. I like looking back through it to see who I've learned about, and seeing where they fit in time.

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

We've been reading Ruth as well. It's a great little book and one we really enjoyed. Great job in regards to your timeline.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber,

Nice timeline, it must be a big one to have from the beginning of time until now!! I like timelines too, it helps me keep everything in order and understand it all!

Have a good Sunday afternoon...

Love,
Amber

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

I've been reading about Paul in my Bible. I think doing a timeline is a great idea. I'll have to show this to my mom!!!

Love, Joy =D