Monday, February 16, 2009

~My Daybook~

For Today... Monday, February 16, 2009

Outside My Window... dark out and very cold out.

I am thinking... when are we going to eat supper?

From the learning rooms… I'm reading about Thomas Edison, and my other regular subjects.

I am thankful for... My family, my pets, and my blogging friends.Y

From the kitchen... chicken casserole, mashed potatoes, and apple sauce.

I am wearing... High School Musical pajamas.

I am reading... Anne of Green Gables.

I am hoping... that I get the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 movie and that it snows.

I am creating... I'm painting a wooden picture frame.

I am hearing... the radio on.

I am going... no where tonight.

Around the house... my brother playing his Nintendo DS game.

One of my favorite things... watching movies with my family. Y

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: doing my school work.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

My big, fluffy cat...


If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/for details.

No comments: