Thursday, February 19, 2009

100 Things About ME

  1. I have brown hair.
  2. I like trying new hairstyles.
  3. My eyes are blue with gold in the middle.
  4. I like old movies.
  5. I like High School Musical.
  6. I have a High School Musical poster on my bedroom wall.
  7. I have a High School Musical calendar on my wall.
  8. I have a High School Musical blanket.
  9. My room is pink.
  10. I have a quilt my mommy made on my bed.
  11. I love animals.
  12. I LOVE MY DADDY.
  13. I LOVE MY MOMMY.
  14. I am in 7th grade.
  15. I have been homeschooled all my life.
  16. I don't like math.
  17. But, I have to do it.
  18. I like Nancy Drew books...
  19. and Janette Oke books,
  20. and Anne of Green Gables.
  21. I like the movie of Anne of Green Gables, too.
  22. I like the Love Comes Softly movie series.
  23. I like taking pictures.
  24. I like being outdoors...
  25. if it's nice out.
  26. I like wearing lip gloss.
  27. I LOVE Jesus.
  28. I have one cat.
  29. I love my cat.
  30. I have one dog.
  31. I love my dog.
  32. I have dimples.
  33. I like acting CrAzY.
  34. I like going on vacation.
  35. I want to stay in a cabin.
  36. I like root beer.
  37. I like going on picnics.
  38. I like going Shopping.
  39. especially for clothes and shoes.
  40. My favorite color is pink.
  41. I like to play my Nintendo DS.
  42. I like all the games I have.
  43. I like to cook.
  44. My favorite board game is CLUE.
  45. I always play Miss Scarlett.
  46. I don't like getting up at 6:00 A.M. for school.
  47. I like staying up late on Friday nights.
  48. I like sleeping in on Saturdays.
  49. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
  50. I like to jump rope.
  51. I don't like to clean up after my dog outside.
  52. I like horses.
  53. I like sloppy joes.
  54. I think Joe Jonas is cute.
  55. So is Zac Efron.
  56. I like Iced tea.
  57. I collect stamps...
  58. sea shells,
  59. and stickers.
  60. I like mashed potatoes.
  61. I like blogging.
  62. I can wear my Mom's shoes.
  63. I like Strawberry jelly.
  64. I like orange juice.
  65. I like bacon...
  66. waffles,
  67. and pancakes.
  68. My favorite season is summer.
  69. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
  70. My favorite subject is History.
  71. I like making a history timeline notebook.
  72. I would rather wash dishes than wipe them.
  73. I like it when it snows.
  74. I like going sledding.
  75. I like watching TV.
  76. One of my favorite shows is Phineas & Ferb.
  77. I am afraid of BIG dogs.
  78. I love nature.
  79. I like playing with my dog.
  80. I like it when he howls.
  81. I like to hear rain on the roof when I am going to sleep.
  82. I love reading.
  83. I like to go to the library used book sale every year.
  84. I love peanut butter cookies.
  85. I like Baked Ziti.
  86. My favorite candybar is Snickers.
  87. I like Skittles, too.
  88. I like apples
  89. and oranges
  90. I like swinging.
  91. I think rainbows are beautiful.
  92. I like to doodle.
  93. I like to talk to my daddy on the phone when he is at work.
  94. I like meeting him outside when he comes home.
  95. I have lots and lots of stuffed animals.
  96. My room always needs cleaned!
  97. I like listening to Jaci Velesquez CD's...
  98. and Zoe Girl...who are Christian singers.
  99. My favorite flower is a rose.
  100. I love getting comments on my blog!!

This was fun to do! If you would like to do it, please let me know so I can come read about you.

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm going to do this, however not until tomorrow sometime. I loved reading yours.