Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~ Things I Love ~

Three Things I Love in a Friend:

  1. sense of humor
  2. loyalty
  3. honesty
Three Things I Love in a Book:

  1. Humor
  2. Mystery
  3. Suspense
Three Things I Love in a Movie:
  1. Comedy
  2. Mystery (as long as it's not scary)
  3. romance
Three Things I Love to Eat:
  1. Ziti
  2. Macaroni and Cheese
  3. Mashed potatoes
Three Things I Love to Do:
  1. blogging
  2. watching movies with my family
  3. cooking
Three Things I Love to Watch:
  1. High School Musical movies
  2. I Love Lucy
  3. I Dream of Jeannie
Three Things I'd Love to Happen:
  1. That Spring would come FAST
  2. To get High School Musical 3 next Tuesday
  3. That it wouldn't be so cold outside

If you would like to do this, too, let me know so I can come and read your answers!

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I'll do this later today.

Great answers.

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

As I said on your Mom's blog, I will probably do this later this week.

Love, Joy =D