FOR TODAY ... Monday, February 9, 2009
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... sunny out and birds on the feeder
I AM THINKING ... about High School Musical 3 movie coming out on DVD
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... sunny out and birds on the feeder
I AM THINKING ... about High School Musical 3 movie coming out on DVD
I AM THANKFUL FOR ... my family
FROM THE KITCHEN ... chicken and macaroni for supper
I AM WEARING ... High School Musical pajamas
I AM READING ... Anne of Green Gables
I AM HOPING ... to get the High School Musical 3 movie next week
I AM CREATING ... nothing right now
I AM HEARING ... my dog licking his paws
I AM CREATING ... nothing right now
I AM HEARING ... my dog licking his paws
I AM GOING... to get Valentine cards this evening
AROUND THE HOUSE... my Mommy reading the newspaper
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ... talking to my Daddy on the phone
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ... doing my school work, Valentine's Day on Saturday.
HERE IS A PICTURE THOUGHT I AM SHARING...

If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.




5 comments:
Such a sweet blog, Happy Valentines Day
I'm looking forward to seeing High School Musical 3, too! :o)
Love ya,
Mommy
This really is a sweet blog. I totally agree. Highschool musical 1 & 2 we really enjoyed. I'll be watching for #3.
Hi!!!
How are you doing?
Sorry that I haven't answered your comments!!!
Your pictures are so cool!
~Jess
My daughter is looking forward to HSM3 coming out soon too. She saw it in the theatre and said it was the best one.
Post a Comment