
Heeelllooo everybody!
Yesterday evening I got the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL3 movie! I thought I wouldn't get it until Thursday when we get groceries. Anyway, my Daddy stopped off at the store on the way home to get the movie. He put it in his backpack so I wouldn't see it when he got home. Then when we were getting ready to eat supper, my Mommy asked me to go check to see if her curling iron was still on. I went in the bathroom and there laid the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL3 movie on the sink. My mouth dropped open for a few seconds. I went back to the kitchen and my parents were laughing. My Daddy said that he thought I would squeal when I saw it. My Mommy said that she had curled her hair that morning...and knew she hadn't left her curling iron on. I didn't know that they had been planning this the day before. After supper, we watched the movie, and of COURSE, I LOVED IT!



3 comments:
What a nice surprise. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait until it comes here. The kids loved both 1 @ 2. What a fun surprise.
What a great suprise!!! I would like to see it. I too, saw both 1 and 2 and I want to see the 3rd. =D
Love, Joy =D
C!!L i saw High Scool Musial in Texas on my vacation Near Thankes Giving. It was awsom!!!!!!!!!hope you enjoyed it.,
kristina
Post a Comment