I wonder if that is why I like jewelry so much?
Here are two of my favorite necklaces...I got both of them for Christmas....
and some of my favorite earrings -- and a watch...
I like silver jewelry, but I have some gold, too, that I like. The jewelry I buy doesn't have to be expensive. I like any kind of jewelry ~ as long as I think it's pretty and fun to wear!



4 comments:
Hi!
Those are cute - yes, I don't care how expesive they are, just so it's cute or something special!
Thank you for the birthday party suggestion! The 50's might be fun - I actually though of doing an olden day tea, because I like early 1900's, but I don't think all of my friends would like that either! I think my pen-pal did a 50's theme once... have you ever?
Well, have a great day!
Amber
Hey!
I LOVE your jewelry! I loveee the star necklace
it's really pretty! I also like your earings too!
Have a nice weekend!
~A sOuThErN gIrL~
I like your jewelery. I don't wear much jewelery. Yours is very pretty.
My older has those same earrings in the bottom left corner--- she wears them all the time. Except hers are gold. Your jewelry is very pretty!
~Hailey
Post a Comment