Friday, April 24, 2009

Crockpot Lasagna

Today for supper we're having crockpot lasagna. It's really good. :o) It has lasagna noodles, spaghetti sauce, ground beef, italian seasoning, mushrooms, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Mmmmmmmm!

Here is the recipe:

Crockpot Lasagna

1 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
1 t. italian seasoning
8 lasagna noodles, uncooked and broken into thirds
28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
1/3 c. water
Optional: 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
15 oz. container ricotta cheese
8 oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese

Combine ground beef and italian seasoning. Arrange half the lasagna noodles in a greased slow cooker. Spread half the ground beef mixture over noodles. Top with half each of remaining ingredients. Repeat layering process. Cover and cook for 5 hours on low setting. Serves 10.

7 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Little Miss Matilda Bear says thank you, Amber! You are so sweet to wish her happy birthday. :)

Gina

Mandy said...

Sounds great! First your mom gives us 5 minute chocolate cake and now you give us crock pot lasagna - I gain weight every time I visit you guys!

Mandy

a southern girl said...

Hey!
That lasagna looks really good!!! =D

~ A Southern Girl~

Karen said...

Not only does this lasagna look good---it tastes good, too, huh?! YUMMY!

Love,
Mommy

Scrappy quilter said...

Oooh I'm going to have to try this recipe. It looks so yummie!!

Cyn said...

This looks soooooo good. In fact, I'm headed to the store right now to get the ingrediants and will make it for tomorrow. Thank you so much.
I love your blog and am now following. [I came via Gill "That British Woman"].
Hugs,
Cyn;-)
CynsQuiltedTravels.blogspot.com

Cyn said...

Hi Amber!
Thank you for posting the Crockpot Lasagna recipe. We tried it night b4 last and it was deeee-lish! I made a couple of changes - never was good at following directions, lol - but mostly it was as you posted it. Thanks again. Your recipe has already become a new family favorite! Easy, too.
Hugs,
Cyn;-)