Monday, April 13, 2009

~ A Young Maiden's Daybook ~


Today… April 13, 2009

Outside my window… cool and mostly sunny

I am thinking… that I can't believe EASTER is already over

I am thankful for… my family, blogging friends, and pets

I'm wearing... my pajamas

I am reading… "The Crossroad" by Beverly Lewis

I am creating… nothing right now

One of my favorite things… reading books

For education this week... doing my school like Math, English, Spelling, Vocabulary, etc.

A keeper at home skill I am using… cooking and cleaning

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… gentleness

A godly character trait I plan to work on… patience

Scripture I am memorizing…

I'm learning this for Sunday school:
Romans 5:8

But GOD commendeth
HIS love toward us, in that,
while we were yet sinners,
CHRIST died for us.

I am praying for… my Memaw

For the rest of the week… doing my schoolwork,

go outside if it's nice out, groceries Thursday, and Church Sunday

A picture I’d like to share…

To learn more about how to participate, click HERE.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great daybook, Amber!! Hope you have a great week.
Love,
Mommy

Scrappy quilter said...

Another great daybook Amber. How a wonderful week.

btw - we enjoyed High School Musical 3.

Mandy said...

Enjoyed your daybook! I LOVE Beverly Lewis - the problem is, when I start one of her books, I can't put it down!

Blessings,
Mandy