Yesterday was my brother's birthday. We went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant. He was feeling brave and tried some sushi. When he put it in his mouth a funny look came on his face. I could tell by his expression it wasn't good. I don't think he'll be eating that anymore!My favorite thing there is the Honey Chicken. I think it's really good!
When we were finished eating, the waitress gave us some fortune cookies. This was in mine:

Later in the evening we had cake and ice cream. It was a big three layer Italian Creme Cake!
My birthday isn't for several more months, but I'm already making plans for it!



5 comments:
Hey!
That cake looks really good!
I bet it was yummy too! LoL!
Everytime my family and I go
out to eat at the Chinese restuarant I think of that movie Freaky Friday! LoL!
Have a good week!
~ A Southern Girl~
That cake looks really good!!!!
I don't think I have ever eaten an Italian Creme cake before but I am sure I would like it!!!!
~Jess
That cake does look really yummie. I'm not brave enough to try Sushi...he must be one brave guy.
Sounds like a great birthday! The cake looks wonderful!
Mandy
We had a good time, didn't we? I like the honey chicken, too. Mmmmmmm....my favorite! And the cake was yummy, too. I LOVE YOU!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy Easter!
Mommy
Post a Comment