
THIS WEEK... I'm thankful that JESUS died on the cross for my sins. Through HIS pain and suffering HE made a way for me to be forgiven and one day I can live with HIM in HEAVEN.

Faithful Fridays is hosted by my blogging friend, Joy. Each Friday, we will tell something that God did for us in the past week, share an answered prayer, and share our faith in God!
If you would like to participate or would like to see what others have to share, please go visit Joy.



4 comments:
Amen Amber...I'm so thankful too that He died for me too.
ME, TOO!!!!!
Love ya,
Mommy
Hi Miss Amber,
That is THE best thing to be thankful for! I'm so thankful that He died for me too! I don't know how I would go through a day without Him!
I hope you have a Blessed Easter!
Mrs. Tammy
Hi Amber,
Have a lovely Easter, and thanks for participating!!!!!! AMEN AND AMEN!!!!
Love, Joy =D
Post a Comment