Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yet another quiz

~Your Favorite~

Color? pink

Candy? skittles

Main dish? Meatloaf

Dessert? Apple pie

Drink? Root Beer

Veggie? corn


~Do you~

Go to Starbucks Coffee Shop? no

Go to the mall a lot? no

Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? no

Read your Bible everyday? Yes, I try to

Do lots of reading, period? yes

See your grandparents everyday? no

Bake a lot? once in a while

Clean your room everyday? no

Have to say you're sorry to someone everyday? no

~A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category~

Veggie? cooked carrots

Color? It depends. I like most colors.

Drink? coffee

Animal? snakes!


~Do You Have A~

Pet? a dog and a cat.

Gift card at the moment? no

Sewing machine? my mommy has one, but I don't.

Big mess under your bed? yes

Pack of gum in your bag or purse? no. I think I chewed it all!

Computer in your room? no.


~Have you ever~

Been on a plane? no, and don't plan to!

Been out of state? yes

Out of the country? no

Been in a eighteen wheeler? nooooo.

Been in a car accident? no


Read a hundred and fifty page book in about an hour? no


~Your Favorite Place to~

Go shopping? Kohls

Eat out? Cracker Barrel

Visit? Memaw's house

Read a good book at? my room


~Random~

What color is your room? pink

Do you share a room with anyone? no

Have you ever gone swimming in a pond? no

How old are you? 12-1/2

What year were you born? 1996

Are you related to anyone important or famous? no

Have you ever met a vice president? no

Are you getting bored yet? no

What are you thinking? I wish my brother would leave me alone and quit telling me what to write.

I tag:

Southern Girl
Possum Princess
Joy
Madison

5 comments:

Madison said...

Thanks for thinking of me!!! But I am a tag free blogger now.

Love, Madison

Scrappy quilter said...

Great list. You'd love a plane, they are really neat.

Karen said...

Cool quiz, Amber.
They ARE fun to do, aren't they??

LOVE YOU,
Mommy

a southern girl said...

Hey thanks for tagging me again... I will try to do this quiz when I can!

Possum Princess said...

OK! I'll have a go!