Calling ALL Homeschoolers! A Homeschooling Meme just for us! :o)
Here are the rules:
- Answer all 10 questions! Then,
- Tag 3 or more other homeschoolers!
1) How long have you been homeschooled?
Ever since I started school.
2) What grade are you in?
7th.
3) What is your favorite subject(s) in your homeschool?
Vocabulary and English.
4) What is your least favorite subject(s) in your homeschool?
Math.
5) What is a current/previous homeschooling challenge you've faced?
???
6) What are you looking forward to over the coming year?
Summer Vacation!
7) Name three things you like doing in the summer with your family.
going on picnics, go on day trips, going away on vacation.
8) What other activities do you enjoy, such as sports, hobbies, etc.?
reading, spending time outside, watching movies, and blogging.
9) Are you taking a foreign language? Are you going to in the future? Which one?
I'm not taking one now, but I will be taking Spanish.
10) Where do you homeschool? (Kitchen table, livingroom, etc.)
In the livingroom.
I tag:
Don't forget to tag 3 or more! That's the purpose of a meme--so we can all find out more about each other!



3 comments:
Hi Amber,
I'll do this as soon as possible!!!!!!
Love, Joy =D
Great list. Isn't homeschooling great.
Hey Amber!
I will try to post on this as
soon as I have time too!
Have a great weekend!!!!!
~A Southern Girl~
Post a Comment