Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook~April 1


Today…

April 1, 2009 (April Fool's Day)

Outside my window…

cloudy, cold, and birds on the feeders

I am thinking…

I'll be glad when we are done painting and the room is back in order

I am thankful for…

my family, blogging friends, and my pets

I am wearing…

my pajamas and slippers

I am reading…

"The Postcard" written by Beverly Lewis

I am creating…

nothing right now... except I'm helping my mom paint the livingroom and hallway.

One of my favorite things…

cooking

For education this week…

finishing up on the book about Florence Nightengale, and doing my regular studies: Art, Math, Bible, Reading, English, etc.

A keeper at home skill I am using…

cooking and baking

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…

gentleness

A godly character trait I plan to work on…

Patience

Scripture I am memorizing…

Psalm 18:30: As for GOD, HIS way is perfect: The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in HIM.

I am praying for…

my dad to have a safe trip to work and back home.

For the rest of the week…

haircut, getting groceries, helping my mom paint, watching movies on Friday night, church on Sunday.

A picture I’d like to share…

To learn more about how to participate, click HERE.

5 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Oooh I love this. I have to suggest a movie for your family Amber. Have you seen MoonDance Alexander. It's definitely a wonderful family movie. We watched it last night...it's was movie night here.

Have a great day...

Mandy said...

Enjoyed your daybook!

Mandy

Kyla Denae said...

Great daybook!

OK, I've been meaning to ask someone this for for-ever, and you happen to be th lucky person! LOL

Would you please either explain to me or direct me to someone who can explain to me, how you change the name of your 'comments'? XD

Thanks, and great blog!! :)

Shelby Thomas said...

Hey! Thanks for reading! I enjoyed reading yours as well.

Glad to have another blogging friend! =)

Grace, mercy and peace,

Shelby L'Rae

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating in this!
I enjoyed reading your entry.
The picture you posted is very pretty.
Did you grow those flowers?
I hope you have a great weekend.
I enjoyed visiting your blog and
look forward to coming back :)
~Alexandra