My favorite characters are Scooby Doo (of course) and Shaggy. I think it's funny when they get scared. Shaggy's hair goes straight up!
I hope I get to watch it tonight, but we're going to our library's used book sale. I'm so excited!!! They have used movies, too, for 50 cents a piece. Last year we bought about twelve! They were really good! I hope I find some books I like also. I try to find all the Nancy Drew ones they have. They are only 50 cents a piece, too. Well, my Mom is busily painting the livingroom walls. I'm going to help her when I get done with all my schoolwork.
Until later...






5 comments:
Have fun at your librarie's book sale. We always enjoy going to the one in the city too.
We love Scooby around our house too! Hope you find lots of good things at the library.
Mandy
Scooby Doo is popular with my family too. My niece always wants to watch Scooby when she is visiting me. I even bought her a blow-up Scooby to play with in the pool.
Get some goodies at the book sale.
BTW, I like your background...it's like mine, just a different color. Your's is prettier. I love purple.
Blessings...Gigi
We love Scooby and built a site ourselves Scooby Doo toys. There is trivia and lots of fun toys and stuff. You also may want to add your story tell your story
I love your blog!!! :):):) I enjoy Nancy Drew and Scooby Doo too. I still have a poster in my room but had to get rid of my books when we moved. It was a lot of fun to read your blog. Hope you had fun at the library.
Post a Comment