This picture hangs in my room over my bed. It used to hang in my mom's room when she was a teenager, but now it hangs in mine.
I love the color pink, so I think it will be fun to join in on Saturdays. Just about everything in my room seems to be that color, including the walls. If you would like to see the list of other Pink Saturday participants, go to Beverly's blog at How Sweet the Sound. Thank you for stopping by!



26 comments:
Welcome and happy pink Saturday. That is a lovely picture
OH how nice they were passed down to you... maybe you can pass them down someday too.
Good morning, Amber. Welcome to your first Pink Saturday.
I love your picture, and I think it is great that your mother shared it with you. I like having things around me that have a special meaning.
And, I love your ruby slippers.
How wonderful that you joined us this week. I love the photo of you with your dog...so sweet!
welcome to pink saturday!! that is a wonderful picture and heirloom! happy pink week!
What a great picture. I love the color pink too and you'll often see pink in my quilts.
What a sweet nostalgic picture. Welcome to Pink Saturday. It sounds like you'll have lots of fun pink posts for us!
That's a wonderful picture with such a nice memory. Happy Pink Saturday!
Very pretty picture. Welcome and Happy Pink Saturday.
Kris
That [picture is very pretty! Happy ~first~ Pink Saturday!
Lovely! Happy Pink Saturday.
I just love the picture. How wonderful that it was your Mom's.
I like the picture. Seems like we all love the things our mothers loved.
I am blessed with a wonderful mother. God Bless.
Jennifer
Hi Amber and welcome to Pink Saturday!
I loved the print. It reminded me of my bedroom back home at my parents house...*snif*
brought back some wonderful memories!
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D
I love your picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your sweet mom was one of my very first blog friends!
Have a great weekend,
Mandy
Welcome to Pink Saturday! It's my first time posting on it also. Beautiful picture. How neat it was your mom's.
Beautiful potrait. Happy PS!
What a cozy picture. Happy pink day..
God bless you, Sarah
Welcome to Pink Saturday, and what a lovely picture, Amber! I love that you inherited it.
Here's wishing you a Happy (1st) Pink Saturday and a great weekend...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Welcome to Pink Saturday! I love your picture and the fact that it was your moms makes it so special. You could use your blog for Pink Saturday - it is so cute and PINK!
Hey Amber,
I have a picture similar to that in my room. I have white, sage, and pink in my room. I've had that look for as long as I can remember. I love it!!!!!
Love, Joy =D
happy pink saturday! welcome aboard.. nice picture.. sweet..
Happy Pink Saturday
Susan
Welcome to Pink Saturday - I just joined, too. Lovely picture. Have a great day.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Lovely picture!~
~ Gabriela ~
When I left the comment the other day I did not read about you. I see that you are homeschooled. I was also homeschooled way back when I was in school. I also now homeschool my son. Interesting. I am also a Christian. Nice meeting others like me!
Post a Comment