skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Come on SPRING!
It snowed yesterday morning. It took my Daddy two hours to get work because the roads were slick! But, he got there safely. There was more snow where he works than there was here. We didn’t get much here, and it’s all melted now. I’m looking forward to spring! I hope it gets here fast.To me a perfect spring day is when it’s sunny outside, birds are singing, and it’s warm out. Tulips and daffodils are blooming. Spring days are sometimes really beautiful. Other days it rains…but that’s o.k. since it helps the flowers to grow.
Come on spring!!!!
1 comment:
Oh I so agree with you Amnber. It's warming up here a bit, still not spring though. We did have a bit of melting today, however we are suppose to get freezing rain and some snow over the next several days. Love the picture.
Post a Comment