Monday, April 6, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook~April 6

Today… April 6, 2009

Outside my window… in the 60's and rainy and a chance of thunderstorms

I am thinking… I can't wait until Easter

I am thankful for… clothes and food

I am wearing… a blue nightgown

I am reading… "The Postcard" by Beverly Lewis


I am creating… decorating for my brother's birthday


One of my favorite things… playing with my dog


For education this week… off most of the week for Easter break


A keeper at home skill I am using… cooking and cleaning


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… gentleness

A godly character trait I plan to work on… patience

Scripture I am memorizing…

Psalm 18:30: As for GOD, HIS way is perfect: The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in HIM.

I am praying for… my Memaw


For the rest of the week… go outside if it's nice out, going out to eat for my brother's birthday tomorrow, groceries Thursday, church on Easter Sunday.

A picture I’d like to share…

To learn more about how to participate, click HERE.

5 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

You always have the coolest pictures Amber. I so enjoy reading your young maiden's handbook. Great job!!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Amber,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Great Job!!Amen & amen!

We love your site!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Gabrielle Joy said...

Hey! I found your blog off of Alexandra's blog. I really liked "The Postcard"! It was good!
God Bless!
Hannah

Karen said...

A great daybook, Amber!! Love you lots. Happy Easter!
Mommy

Unknown said...

I hope your brother had a nice birthday.
I trust you're enjoying your week off school :)
I enjoyed reading your entry this Monday!
I hope you have a good week.
~Alexandra