Monday, April 27, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook~April 27

Today… Monday, April 27, 2009

Outside my window…it is very sunny and hot. It’s supposed to be 90 degrees today!!!

I am thinking… that it's too hot outside.

I am thankful for… my family, my blogging friends, and my pets.

I am wearing… Jean capris and a blue plaid short-sleeved top.

I am reading… "The Shunning" by Beverly Lewis

I am creating…nothing right now—I’m too busy cleaning my room! :o)

One of my favorite things… watching movies with my family.

For education this week…doing my regular subjects, just finished up reading about Theodore
Roosevelt.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning… cleaning and cooking.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning... gentleness

A godly character trait I plan to work on… gentleness

Scripture I am memorizing…

Acts 16:31
Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST,
and thou shalt be saved,
and thy house.

For the rest of the week…haircuts on Wednesday, groceries on Thursday, church on Sunday.

A picture I’d like to share..

These were taken over the weekend.

To learn how to participate in A Young Maiden's Daybook, click HERE

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great daybook, Amber. I enjoyed reading it. Hope you have a great week! I love you soooooooooooooooooo much!
Love,
Mommy

Scrappy quilter said...

Amber, you always have such a great day book. It's so nice to see a young lady do this. Great job!!

Possum Princess said...

Hi!
This is a nice daybook post!
I haven't done one for a while since I've been on holiday!
Check out my latest one from yesterday! :)