Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Brother's Card

I gave this card to my brother when it was his birthday...



Aren't I a NICE SISTER??!

lol! :o)

8 comments:

Madison said...

Thats an awsome card!!!! I wish I had a brother to bug all the time. But I have three sisters and im the youngest. And im an aunt!!!

Love, Madison

Karen said...

That IS a really funny card you found! I loved the look on his face when he read it, didn't you?
Love,
Mommy

Scrappy quilter said...

Cool card Amber.

Kyla Denae said...

LOL that is hilarious!

I have changed my blog URL to
http://teenagemusings7.blogspot.com/

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber ~

Such a cute birthday card! I bet he truly loved it ~ coming from his special "little sister"! I enjoy reading all that you share! I hope that your day is filled with sweet blessings!

Hugs to you!
Teri

Mandy said...

Great card! Perfect for a big brother!

Mandy

Possum Princess said...

That birthday card is AWESOME!!!

Zoe said...

That is so funny!

~Zoe