Faithful Fridays is hosted by my blogging friend, Joy. Each Friday, we will tell something that God did for us in the past week, share an answered prayer, and share our faith in God!THIS WEEK... I'm thankful for my family. I really LOVE them!Y They act really CrAzY sometimes. We are ALL a bit NuTs! :o) We have a lot of fun together!
YYY
If you would like to participate or would like to see what others have to share, please go visit Joy.



3 comments:
Your family sounds a lot like us. We are a little bit nuts too and have a whole lot of fun. We are going to be watching Highschool Musical 3 tonight. Can't wait.
That's the best kind of family...the kind that laughs together! It's fun being a little nutty, don't you think? What a great thing to be thankful for!
God bless you Amber!
Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Tammy
(Joy's mom)
Hey Amber,
I love your new background!!!!!!! Thanks for participating!!!! What a great thing to be thankful for!!!! Hey, I need you to give me the website for putting your name on the side of your picture again. I lost it.
Love, Joy =D
Post a Comment