Thursday, April 23, 2009

CaN yOu ReAd ThEsE?

Try out these Tongue Twisters! ;o) Can you do it?

If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?

Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?

"When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor.
Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way"

A cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.

Is there a pleasant peasant present?

Picky people pick Peter pan peanut butter,
tis the peanut butter picky people pick.

She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
And chuck as much as a woodchuck would
If a woodchuck could chuck wood.

A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk,
but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.

5 comments:

Possum Princess said...

Those tongue twisters are cool! :)
I can't say the one 'Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?'

Scrappy quilter said...

These are great tongue twisters.

Madison said...

Hey Amber it's Madison and I really like your blog! I really like the tongue twisters! And love the background!

Love, Madison

Madison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a southern girl said...

Omg! Those are really cool!
I hardly can even say them! LoL!
Your a really good friend I enjoy leaving you comments!
Have a great weekend!
A Southern Girl