Can you tell I like doing these things??? I found this on another blog and thought it would be fun to do.
~~~~~~~~~~FOOD-OLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is your salad dressing of choice? Thousand Island
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Cracker Barrel
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? pasta salad!!
What are your pizza toppings of choice? pepperoni, cheese
What do you like on your toast? apple butter
Chocolate or Vanilla? who cares? I like both!
~~~~~~~~~~~~TECHNOLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
How many televisions are in your house? only 1
What color cell phone do you have? black--actually it's my dad and mom's
Do you have a laptop? Nope!
~~~~~~~~~~~~BIOLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? no!!
What is the last heavy item you lifted? my 50 lb. dog
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? no
~~~~~~~~~~~~DUMBOLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 2 pairs
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Me???
Last person you talked to on the phone? my daddy
Last person you hugged? my daddy before he left for work this morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~FAVORITE-OLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
Season? spring and summer
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Friday
Month? I don't really have one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~CURRENT-OLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
Missing someone? No
Mood? Tired
What are you listening to? My mom saying, "You need to get ready for school."
Watching? nothing
Worrying about? nothing
~~~~~~~~~~~~RANDOM-OLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
First place you went this morning? to the kitchen
What's the last movie you saw? Honey We Shrunk Ourselves
Do you smile often? yes
Do you always answer your phone? not always
It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? I wouldn't be getting a text message at four in the morning, because I don't have a cellphone.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't change my eye color.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? never been to Sonic
Do you own a digital camera? yes
Have you ever had a pet fish? no
Favorite Christmas song(s)? Carol of the Bells
What's on your wish list for your birthday? money to go on a shopping spree!
Can you do push-ups? no--it's hard to do push-ups when you're laughing!
Can you do a chin up? probably not--but I've never tried.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? It doesn't make me nervous--so I guess it makes me excited.
Do you have any saved texts? nope---don't get texts---because I don't have a cellphone!
Ever been in a car wreck? no
Do you have an accent? I don't know
What was the last song to make you cry? I've never cried over a song.
Plans tonight? watching "The Andy Griffith Show" after supper. Yay! :o)
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? nope
Have you ever been given roses? no
Current hate right now? I don't hate anyone!!
Met someone who changed your life? no---except for JESUS!
How did you bring in the new year? watching movies with my family
What song represents you? I don't know.
Would you go back in time if you were given a chance? yes
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? I don't date.
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? I have my ears pierced.
What songs do you sing in the shower? Jingle Bells and various other selections (and sometimes I just hum) :o)
Ever had someone sing to you? my mom and dad (sometimes together and sometimes by themselves) LOL :o)
Do you like to cuddle? With my parents
How fast can you run? It depends on what's chasing me!
Have you held hands with anyone today? no
Who was the last person you took a picture of? my brother
What kind of music did you sing in elementary school? ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, now I know my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me............
Do you believe in staying close with your ex's? Ex's? What ex's?
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? new
Do you like pulpy orange juice? no
What is something your friends make fun of you for? My friends don't make fun of me.
Have you ever ridden a elephant? no--and I don't plan to.
Do you like to play Scrabble? kind of
What are you saving your money up for right now? Money? What's money?
When is the last time you ate peanut butter & jelly? I don't usually eat peanut butter and jelly together--mostly separately
What were you doing at 12am last night? sleeping
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? I don't want to get up.
I'll tag:
Possum Princess
Zoe
Teenage Musings
A Southern Girl
Joy
and anyone else who wants to play!!!
New Beginnings 💜
7 years ago



6 comments:
Hey!
Thanks Amber for tagging me!!!
I will try to post on this before the weekend!!! =D
Have a great day!!!
~A Southern Girl~
That was very cute, Amber! It was fun reading this and getting to know more about you! I love Cracker Barrel too, but unfortunately, the rest of my family doesn't feel that way....well Joy likes to "shop" in there..... does that count?
Have a wonderful evening!
Ms. Tammy
I just did this on my blog. It was quite fun! :)
I enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know you better!
Have a blessed night,
Rebekah
www.byhisgraceandforhisglory.blogspot.com
Hi Amber,
Since I've been behind, I think I'm just going to do the Homeschool meme. Thanks for tagging me.
Love, Joy =D
Great answers, Amber!
Mandy
Hi Amber!
I've just posted it on my blog. Come check it out! :)
♥Possum Princess♥
Post a Comment