Thank you for the comment! Sure, we could be friends... I'll have to have my mom show me how to add a blogspot person to friends (unless you can just add me and then I'll just add you from that).
My name is Amber, and I am 14 years old. I am a Christian and I am homeschooled. I love to read, go outside, watch movies, go to church, and spend time with my family.
3 comments:
We all love popcorn here too.
Hi!
Thank you for the comment! Sure, we could be friends... I'll have to have my mom show me how to add a blogspot person to friends (unless you can just add me and then I'll just add you from that).
God Bless,
Amber
Hey Amber....You have an award at my blog...come on over! Also, how do you get your name inside your pics?
Love, Joy =D
Post a Comment