Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One Word

USING ONLY ONE WORD, I am to answer the following questions. Not as easy as you might think!

Your hair? brown

Your mother? home

Your father? work

Your favorite thing?
reading

Your dream last night? none

Your favorite drink? rootbeer

What room are you in? livingroom

Your hobby? blogging

Your fear?
flying

Where were you last night? home

Something that you aren't? brown-eyed

Muffins? blueberry

Your favorite book? Anne...

Wish list item? game

Last thing you did? history

What are you wearing? pajamas

Your pet?
dog


Friends? yes

Your favorite TV Show? Lucy

Your life? happy

Your mood? happy

Missing someone? no

Drinking? nothing

Something you're not wearing? socks

Your favorite store? Kohls

Your favorite color? pink

Where do you go to over and over? Walmart

My favorite place to eat? McDonald's

Like to play? Let me know if you do so I can come read your answers! :o)


4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Amber, I'm going to play. I really enjoy doing these.

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Amber,

I am going to participate in this meme. I will have it on probably Friday. See ya!

Love, Joy =D

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna do this one. It'll be up on my blog within a week.

~Hailey

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love your falling hearts! They're so cute for Valentine's Day.

~Hailey