Tuesday, November 17, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 13th thru 17th



Day 13:
I am thankful... that my daddy has a job to work at.

Day 14:
I am thankful... that I was born to a Christian family.

Day 15:
I am thankful... that my mom has been able to stay home and take care of my brother and me.

Day 16:
I am thankful for... flowers in the spring and summer.

Day 17:
I am thankful for... snow in the winter so I can go sledding!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful things to be thankful for Amber. Nice to meet you and thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! have a great week!!

Scrappy quilter said...

Amber, it's wonderful to see all you're thankful for. You are growing into a wonderful young lady.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber ~

You have so much to be thankful for! Thank you for sharing!

Blessings!
Teri