Monday, November 23, 2009

~ Daybook ~

For Today… Monday, November 23, 2009

Outside my window... rainy and a high of mid 40's.

I am thinking... I can't wait until Thanksgiving Thursday!

I am wearing... my floral pajamas and black socks.

I am remembering... the Thanksgiving dinner we had at church yesterday.

I am creating… nothing right now.

I am going... no where today. Going to my Grandma's and Grandpa's house Thanksgiving Day.

I am reading... a Nancy Drew book called: "The Sign of the Twisted Candles."

On my mind... Thanksgiving dinner.

From the learning rooms… no school this week.

Noticing that... the holidays are coming fast!

Pondering these words... The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. PSALM 116:5

From the kitchen… chicken fried rice, green beans, and carrots

Around the house... we are starting to decorate for Christmas. Boxes of decorations are everywhere!

One of my favorite things: listening to Christmas music.

A few plans for the rest of the week: decorating for Christmas, cooking for Thanksgiving, going to my Grandma's and Grandpa's house Thursday, and church on Sunday.

From my picture journal...



If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Amber,
I can't wait for Thanksgiving either! It is one of my favorite holidays.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

I enjoyed your daybook.

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Amber!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Evening Amber ~

I think your week sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Blessings!
Teri

Aisling said...

I can't start decorating for Christmas until my husband gets the boxes down from the loft, AND it looks like there is no room for our big tree this year and we'll have to decorate for Christmas without tone. challenging but fun!

dtbrents said...

I love your pictures. I'm glad you still have grandparents. They are so special. Mine have been gone a long time. Happy Thanksgiving, Doylene