Monday, November 30, 2009

~ Daybook ~


For Today… Monday, November 30, 2009

Outside my window... it is getting dark.

I am thankful for... my cRaZy cousins!

I am wearing... my pajamas and socks.

I am remembering... how much fun I had on Thanksgiving Day!

I am creating… a set of three wooden nativity nested egg dolls.

I am going... no where tonight

I am reading... a new book I started in school today, "In Search of Honor" by Donnalynn Hess

I am hoping... to start wrapping some presents soon.

On my mind... that tomorrow is the first day of December.

From the learning rooms… Bible, math, English, spelling, art, reading, history, etc.

Pondering these words... Your love and kindness are better to me than life itself....I rejoice through the night beneath the protecting shadow of your wings. I follow close behind you, protected by your strong right arm. PSALM 63:3,7,8

From the kitchen… for supper we are having: shepherd's pie and applesauce. YUM!!

Around the house... my brother is reading and the Christmas tree lights are on.

One of my favorite things: watching Christimas movies with my family!

A few plans for the rest of the week: school, groceries on Thursday, a Christmas dinner at church Saturday, and church on Sunday.

From my picture journal...



If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.

2 comments:

Possum Princess said...

That's cool!

P.s I like your new background!

Karen said...

One of my favorite things is to watch Christmas movies together, too! Love ya!