For Today… Monday, November 16, 2009Outside my window... it is sunny and 63 degrees.
I am wearing... my white floral pjs, socks.
I am remembering... all the work it took rearranging the furniture in the livingroom over the weekend.
I am going... into town with my family today.
I am reading... for school I am still reading: Stowaway
I am hoping... that it snows at my house for Christmas!!!
On my mind... that I can't wait until Thankgiving!!!!
From the learning rooms… Bible, math, English, spelling, reading, art, etc.
Noticing that... the oak trees are losing their leaves and are almost gone.
Pondering these words... The Lord your God is the faithful God who for a thousand generations keeps his promises and constantly loves those who love him and who obey his commands. DEUTERONOMY 7:9
From the kitchen… for supper we are having: Baked chicken with potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery baked around it. YUM!!!
Around the house... the livingroom is all rearranged.
One of my favorite things: days that my daddy is off work!! :o)
A few plans for the rest of the week: appointments today, school, going to revival on Friday and Saturday, and groceries on Thursday.
From my picture journal...
If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.




3 comments:
Hi Amber,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet note. I hope you get a chance to make the pumpkin whoopie pies, they really are delicious. I'm enjoying your blog and I'll be checking back.
Blessings,
Marcia
I hope it snows on Christmas, too!! That would be so much fun! Love you, Mommy
That speaks volumes for your daddy. I hope you get snow too.
Post a Comment