Monday, November 9, 2009

~ Daybook ~


For today… Monday, November 9, 2009

Outside my window... it is dark out

I am wearing... a purple and white striped shirt, jeans, and black and pick socks.

I am remembering... going to the mall yesterday, seeing the decorations and lights.

I am going... no where tonight. I just back from the library.

I am reading... "The Kidnapped Prince" by Olaudah Equiano, "Stowaway" by Karen Hesse, "The Arrow Over the Door" by Joseph Bruchac.

I am hoping... that I get a camera for Christmas, so I won't have to use my mom's all the time.

On my mind... That I'm HUNGRY!!

From the learning rooms… Bible, Math, English, Spelling, Reading, Science, History, Art, etc.

Noticing that... that it's getting dark earlier.

Pondering these words... There is none like the God of Jerusalem - He descends from the heavens in majestic splendor to help you. The eternal God is your Refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. DEUTERONOMY 33:26,27

From the kitchen… onion ranch burgers, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and stewed squash.

Around the house... my family watching tv, and my dog sleeping.

One of my favorite things: the song "City on Our Knees" by TobyMac.

A few plans for the rest of the week: school, Veterans Day on Wednesday, groceries on Thursday, and Church on Sunday.

From my picture journal...


If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.

4 comments:

Lainie said...

My first time here... so encouraged-- my oldest daughter will be 13 soon.

We'll be back... Lord bless you!

p.s. I'm hungry too!

Scrappy quilter said...

That would be wonderful is you got a camera. C loves hers.

dtbrents said...

You have a beautiful blog. I enjoyed your daybook. Your burgers sound great. I hope you have a great week. Doylene

dtbrents said...

Did you write a daybook for this week. I couldn't find one. Have a great week. Doylene