1. They fought a good match, but unfortunately, Amber picked up the victory in a cheating effort. (me, cheat? no way!)
2. Unfortunately, Amber is holding enough sand in her shoes to make an entire family out of dirt. (huh?)
3. Unfortunately, Amber finds that cleaning up is easier said than done. (Sooooo true!)
4. Unfortunately Amber found out she could jump our fence this weekend and discovered our neighbour's gate open. The poor woman saw her rush through the gate and off as if she was after a cat... (That sounds like fun!) :o)
5. Unfortunately, Amber is ALWAYS hungry!! It is impossible to keep pickles in the house anymore (not that it was easy before!).... (This is really TRUE! I LOVE pickles.)
6. Unfortunately, Amber was persistently terrorized by another cat in the neighbourhood of her former home and, as a result, is now a little nervous. (I didn't know I was a cat!) MEOW!
*****
If you decide to play, please let me know so I can come see what you found for your name.
If you decide to play, please let me know so I can come see what you found for your name.



4 comments:
Too cute!!
Amber, that is too funny!
Mandy
Wasn't that fun?! I had fun with mine, too. :o)
Love ya,
Mommy
Oh, my gosh! That is soooo funny!
Love, Joy =D
Post a Comment