Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pink Saturday!

It's time for another FUN Pink Saturday!!

This is my PINK "High School Musical" throw. It is very warm and soft, and I like to cover up with it when my family and I watch TV or movies together...

and this is a collection of PINK and white buttons. Aren't they pretty?

If you would like to see the list of other Pink Saturday participants, go to Beverly's blog at How Sweet the Sound.

Thank you for stopping by!

25 comments:

My name is Riet said...

Lovely pink post. Happy pink Saturday

Jennifer said...

Well our house Loves HSM3! Who can resist Pink buttons?!! Thank You for sharing your Pinks!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jennifer

Scrappy quilter said...

Great pink post. C collects buttons. We haven't seen HSM3 yet, however we plan on it.

Pink Slippers said...

Happy PINK Saturday!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I just love buttons, especially pink ones!

Mandy said...

Those buttons are so pretty! I have a jar full of old buttons on my sewing machine cabinet.

My daughter likes your HSM throw!

Blessings,
Mandy

♥Mimi♥ said...

Wonderful pinkies today! Thanks so much for sharing. Pink Saturday is always so much fun for me. You get to know the bloggers and also get so many great ideas for your home and for your he♥rt, too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Lovely pinks!


~ Gabriela ~

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Yes, I do love those buttons! And I also love your piece that says "High School Musical." Thanks for sharing with us. Cute blog!

Happy PS!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jorgelina said...

Lovely pink post.
Happy pink Saturday

Tristan Robin said...

hApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!

Barb said...

Pretty buttons.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Barb/Bella Vista

fairiemoon said...

What fun Amber! I love your "unfortunatelys" I might have to try that...I wonder how many my name would pull up.

Happy Pink Saturday!
Erin :)

http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/fairiemoon/

fairiemoon said...

Okay, I had to share this one with you...

"Unfortunately, Erin parades around the bedroom wearing only a bra and an unbuttoned shirt."

Apparently, it refers to Erin Brockovich...it made me feel kind of racy, but I thought it was funny.

Happy Pink Saturday, again!
Erin :)

http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/fairiemoon/

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Amber,

Oh, how cute! I really like the buttons!

Love, Joy =D

Anonymous said...

Very pretty buttons! Happy Pink Saturday.

Kris

Terri said...

Just wanted to say I hope you have a Happy Pink Day!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

pretty pink buttons....Happy Pink Saturday

Susan

Deanna said...

Hi Amber!
Loved your pink post..especially the buttons!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Amber,

I LOVE your pink and white buttons! I just love buttons and yours are so pretty!

Mrs. Tammy
(Joy's mom)

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

happy Pink Saturday! cute buttons!

Claudia said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Love the High School Musical throw and the buttons!

Dru said...

Amber you blog is adorable and I love those pink buttons, they are so pretty. Happy Pink Saturday

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, Pink Saturday - fun!

Thank you for the comment! Sounds like you did have a fun birthday!

Happy Sunday afternoon!

~Amber

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Amber,
Welcome to Pink Saturday! I love your buttons!

Blessings,
Sandi