Monday, March 23, 2009

* Daybook *

For Today... Monday, March 23, 2009

Outside My Window... birds on the feeder, sunny out, and 34 degrees out.

From the learning rooms… math, english, reading, etc.

I am thankful for... my family, my pets, and my blogging friends. YYY

From the kitchen... kidney beans, boiled potatoes, and greens.

I am wearing... flower print pajamas and slippers.

I am reading... Heart and Soul (a story about Florence Nightingale).

I am hoping... it gets warmer soon.

I am creating... nothing right now.

I am hearing... my neighbor hammering.

I am going... no where until thursday.

Around the house... Easter decorations

One of my favorite things... playing with my dog. YYY

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week... doing my schoolwork, getting groceries Thursday, and maybe start painting the living room this weekened.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

These are trinket boxes, each given to me by my aunt.


If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Awe, your little trinket boxes are all so cute. And your blogging friends are thankful for your sweet blog.

Mandy said...

Sounds like you have a nice week ahead of you! Your trinket boxes are cute.

Mandy

Mandy said...

Too cute! my mom thinks so too and your Little pet Tiger Lily Too. Have a good day

Leah Kate.

(Mandy's daughter)