Monday, March 9, 2009

~ My Daybook ~

For Today... Monday, March 9, 2009

Outside My Window... sunny and very windy. The swing is blowing back and forth on the porch

I am thinking... that I'm cold

From the learning rooms… I finished reading about John Deere a little while ago, and just got done studying my vocabulary...next I will do English.

I am thankful... that spring is coming!

From the kitchen... leftover spaghetti.

I am wearing... gray shorts with a floral long sleeve gray shirt.

I am reading... nothing right now.

I am hoping... that spring gets here soon.

I am creating... nothing.

I am hearing... the wind blowing outside.

I am going... no where tonight

Around the house... my dog licking his paws. Spring decorations going up.

One of my favorite things... watching movies.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week... doing my schoolwork, blogging, and going to my Memaw's house.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…
These are some little chicks I painted a few years ago. I entered them into the fair and got 1st prize!

If you would like to join us, please see Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook for details.

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

That picture is so cute. It's very windy here today too. Right now we are at -32C with the windchill factor. Heh Amber, there's a school project for you....figure out what that is in F degrees.

Mandy said...

Sounds like a nice day!

Mandy