Friday, March 20, 2009

Faithful Fridays


Faithful Fridays is hosted by my blogging friend, Joy. Each Friday, we will tell something that God did for us in the past week, share an answered prayer, and share our faith in God!

THIS WEEK... I'm thankful that my daddy had another safe trip to work and back home everyday this week. That I did good in school. My dogs paws are better.
YYY

If you would like to participate or would like to see what others have to share, please go visit
Joy.

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

PTL for those things, Amber! I'm glad your dad had a safe trip, that your dog is better and that you did well in school! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Mrs. Tammy

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm glad your dad had a safe trip. You are one special young lady to recognize God's goodness. Have a wonderful weekend.

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

What wonderful things!!!! Thanks for participating!!!!

Love, Joy

Karen said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for. The Lord is good to us. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love, Mommy :o)