Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Doggy's got an owie!

Yesterday morning we had to take Murdock (my dog) to the vet. His paws were red and they kept itching him. He was constantly licking them. Taking him to the vet is no easy thing. He gets sick in the car, and I was the one who had to take take care of him on the way to the vet. LUCKY ME!

By the time we got there he was a nervous wreck!!! He was foaming at the mouth. Poor thing. The doctor called him Mr. Drools.


The doctor said he thinks he has allergies so he gave him a shot to help right away and sent home some spray and some medicine for him to take. He is feeling better already! The doctor kept teasing me that I had to clean Murdock's feet with a toothbrush everyday. (He was just kidding.) I told him I wasn't going to use MINE! :o)

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

What an cute post. I was wondering where you had been. Missed your posts. Glad your dog is on the mend.