For Today... Monday, January 26, 2009
Outside My Window... cloudy, very cold, and lots of birds on the birdfeeders.
I am thinking... I hope it snows tomorrow.
From the learning rooms… Math, English, reading, Bible, writing, history...
I am thankful... that I don't have to go to public school.
From the kitchen... we are having split pea soup for supper.
I am wearing... gray pants and a gray top, white socks.
I am reading... nothing right now.
I am hoping... that it will snow tomorrow.
I am creating... I am getting ready to learn how to cross stitch.
I am hearing... nothing except the heaters running.
I am going... to Walmart tonight.
Around the house... another school day has ended and my daddy is on his way home from work.
Around the house... another school day has ended and my daddy is on his way home from work.
One of my favorite things... sledding.
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: doing my school work and playing my Nintendo DS game.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing…
This is a picture of birds eating birdseed off the ground.




No comments:
Post a Comment