Hi Amber, Welcome to the world of blogging-I only started last June and have tons more friends now. I love it and hope you do to. Loved the picture of you and your dog. I homeschooled my two daughters through high school and now they are homeschooling. Enjoy the time at home. Blessings to you. Noreen
My name is Amber, and I am 14 years old. I am a Christian and I am homeschooled. I love to read, go outside, watch movies, go to church, and spend time with my family.
3 comments:
Very cute! Guess what! We FINALLY got SNOW!!!!!!! =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
Hi Amber,
Thanks for leaving me a comment! You were the first to ask for a letter! Your letter is M. Good luck!
Love, Joy =D
Hi Amber, Welcome to the world of blogging-I only started last June and have tons more friends now. I love it and hope you do to.
Loved the picture of you and your dog.
I homeschooled my two daughters through high school and now they are homeschooling. Enjoy the time at home.
Blessings to you. Noreen
Post a Comment