~ If I could have been someone in history, I would be Betsy Ross--but first I would have to learn how to to sew! She was the first one to make the United States flag. George Washington asked her to make it. I would have liked to meet him. ~
I have always liked Betsy Ross. It's amazing to think she probably never knew how important her job was. And how we still honor that flag all these years later! I really like your blog! Good job!
My name is Amber, and I am 14 years old. I am a Christian and I am homeschooled. I love to read, go outside, watch movies, go to church, and spend time with my family.
4 comments:
You're going to have to get your mom to teach you how to sew. I bet you could do it.
My Grandmamma taught me how to sew. It's very fun when you get the hang of it.
love, Joy =D
I think you could learn to sew.....It isn't that hard!
~Jess
I have always liked Betsy Ross. It's amazing to think she probably never knew how important her job was. And how we still honor that flag all these years later!
I really like your blog! Good job!
Post a Comment