I was just jump roping last night...but it didn't end too good(it resulted in the string that turns on our ceiling fan getting tied up where we couldn't reach it.)
My name is Amber, and I am 14 years old. I am a Christian and I am homeschooled. I love to read, go outside, watch movies, go to church, and spend time with my family.
5 comments:
I like jumping rope, too. However, in the 2+ feet of snow that we have, I guess that I won't be doing that any time soon. ;)
I love your new blog! It's really cute. Thanks for letting me know that you moved blogs.
Have a great afternoon!
Maddy
I was just jump roping last night...but it didn't end too good(it resulted in the string that turns on our ceiling fan getting tied up where we couldn't reach it.)
Love, Joy =D
I remember when I use to jump rope. Thanks for the memories.
Jumping rope is fun!
Love your layout- it's supercute.
Great post for J!
Come on over and check out our C post:
http://blessedw4.blogspot.com/2009/02/c-is-for-cookie-and-for-children.html
Post a Comment