For Today... Monday, January 12, 2009
Outside My Window... it's cloudy out.
I am thinking... that I can't believe it's 2009 already.
From the learning rooms… I'm reading "A Pioneer Sampler" history book.
I am thankful for... my blogging friends.
From the kitchen... I hear my Mommy doing something.
I am wearing... a nightgown.
I am reading... a Nancy Drew book.
I am hoping... we get our new "I Love Lucy" dvd's in the mail today.
I am creating... nothing right now.
I am hearing... my dog trying to sniff my food.
I am going... maybe to the library.
Around the house... I'm taking pictures for my ABSee photo meme.
One of my favorite things... Lasagna. YUM!
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: schoolwork, taking pictures, and my aunt is coming to see me.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ details. for



No comments:
Post a Comment