
For Today...Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Outside My Window... It is getting dark and is very cold out.
I am thinking... how good the soup we are having smells.
From the learning rooms… started school again Monday after being off two weeks.
I am thankful for... a warm house and a family.
From the kitchen... we are having ham and lima bean soup for supper. YUM!
I am wearing... a gray shirt and light blue jeans.
I am reading... a Nancy Drew book.
I am hoping... to watch "I Love Lucy" tonight
I am creating... taking pictures for my A-B See Photo Meme--coming up soon!
I am hearing... the tv on.
I am going... no where today.
Around the house...we're getting ready to eat supper
One of my favorite things... watching "I Love Lucy" episodes with my family.
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: getting groceries
Here is a picture thought I am sharing…
If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ for details



No comments:
Post a Comment