This past weekend we had a cook out in our backyard. We had hotdogs, pasta salad, cheese and crackers, and later that evening we had sliced cantaloupe. YUM!
Then sometime after we got done eating we played UNO until it started to rain. I love playing that game!
Hey look! I can see my daddy's cards!AND
I am so excited!!!!
Tomorrow will be the last day of school for this year!!!
YAY!



5 comments:
I'm glad you had fun. We love the game of UNO too. Have a wonderful summer holiday.
Looks like you had a great cookout! We play UNO Attack a lot.
Leah Kate's last day of school is tomorrow, too. Zach has a couple more weeks before he'll be finished.
Happy summer break!
Mandy
Hi Amber ~
I think your weekend must have been a fun time. I hope that you have a wonderful summer.
Hugs to you!
Teri
That sounds like a really fun cookout!! And I love UNO!!! I am so excited that school is almost out!! I have friends and relatives that are in public school and can't wait to see them all week long!!! Have a great week!!!
Love, Madison
Sounds like fun!
I love the game UNO aswell.
You're lucky that your school year is almost over! We still have 2 and a half terms! (We finish about a week before Christmas!)
Post a Comment