Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Mother's Day Blessing

Mommy this poem is for you!

A mother's gift of laughter,
A mother's gift of love,
A mother's gift of hope,
Are blessings from above.
*******
Her cheerful smile that dries a tear,
Her kindly words that soothe a fear
Are why I'm thankful when I say,
"God bless you, Mother, on your day."

I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!

YYYY

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber ~

You are so blessed to have such a wonderful ~MOM~ and your mom is so blessed to have such a wonderful ~DAUGHTER~!

Special blessings for your weekend!

~Hugs~
Teri

Possum Princess said...

That's a really nice poem!

Scrappy quilter said...

Karen, you are so blessed to have a wonderful daughter like Amber. She is such a delight. You must be so very proud of her.

Amber, it's wonderful to see the love you have for your mommy. That truly is sweet.

Madison said...

That is so cute!!! I am lucky to have such a great mom!!! We just need to remember to always thank our moms for all they do for us!! Have a great day!!!

Love, Madison

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Amber,

That was a really sweet poem to dedicate to your mother! I can tell you two have a special loving relationship! What a sweet daughter you are!

Have a great week!
Tammy

Karen said...

Thank you, Amber. You are SO SWEET. I am so thankful you are my daughter, and I love you very much!!!!
Love,
Mommy