Monday, May 18, 2009

*~ My Trip to Memaws *~

Saturday we went to my memaw's house and these are some pictures we took.

This is Memaw's cat. He is really sweet, cute, and loving. He really likes people, but doesn't like other animals. He wants all the attention for himself!

Look at those pretty green eyes and long whiskers! Y



Doesn't he look like a good mouser? Y
This is a squirrel that kept coming up to Memaw's patio door and looking in. He wanted some peanuts to eat.


She has about seven squirrels that come to visit her everyday. I love watching them out the door.

Memaw gave me some peanuts to give them...but this one was a little shy.

I had a really good time at Memaw's house!

9 comments:

a southern girl said...

Hey Amber!

I love your Memaws cat!
I'm glad you had a good time with your memaw!

Have a good day!
~A Southern Girl~

The Raggedy Girl said...

I love the cat, my hubby is allergic and I have to love on other people's cats. The squirrel is pretty cool too.

The Raggedy Girl

Scrappy quilter said...

What a sweet cat. Glad you had a fun time at your memaw's place.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber ~

Such cute pictures! Sounds like you enjoyed a special day!

Sweet blessings for your week!

Hugs to you!
Teri

Mandy said...

What a sweetie! We loves animals around our house.

Great squirrel pictures!

Blessings,
Mandy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Amber,

I love those pictures....especially the squirrel! I would love watching him!

Come over to my blog...I have something for you!

Have a great week!
Ms. Tammy

Madison said...

That cat is so cute! Thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog! by the way your blog looks great!

Love, Madison

a southern girl said...

Hey Amber!

I LOVE your background on your blog!!!!! It's really awsome!=D

Have a great day!

~A Southern Girl~

Lulu said...

That is such a cute cat, Amber.