Friday, May 15, 2009

Things I Noticed...

Do you ever stop to notice the things around you? Just in a minutes time, while taking my dog outside a little while ago, I noticed the following things:

  • I saw an ant on my foot and I shook it off.
  • I saw a discusting black spider. !
  • I saw pretty flowers.
  • I saw a little baby boy in his diapers.
  • I saw a squirrel eating out of the bird feeder.
  • I saw green grass and green leaves.
  • I saw my neighbor raking his yard. B
  • I saw a blue sky and white fluffy clouds.
  • I heard birds singing. O
  • I heard people talking, but I didn't see them.
  • I felt the hot sun on my skin.
  • I felt the porch under my feet. H
  • I felt the wind blowing my hair.

And then I came in.

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Isn't it wonderful to notice all these things around us. Great post!!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That's wonderful to take time to notice all of those great things that God gave us to enjoy! I love how it's written, Amber! Great job!

Have a great weekend!
Ms. Tammy

Mandy said...

Do I sense an up and coming writer here?

Very creative, Amber!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber ~

There are so many little things that we don't notice unless we really are thinking about it. It is nice just to take a little time and see all that is around us. Thank you for sharing! Have a nice weekend!

Hugs~
Teri