I just got done reading "A Promise for Spring." It's by Kim Vogel Sawyer. She is one of my favorite authors.
~*~
Here is a excerpt from the book:
Having Emmaline finally living on the sheep ranch he's built on the north fork of the Solomon River is a dream come true for Geoffrey.
But his beloved is not the free-spirited girl he remembers. In fact, she wishes to get of of Kansas as quickly as possible!
Begging Emmaline to give prairie life a try. Geoffrey offers a compromise: if she promises to stay until spring, he'll pay her return fare should she decide to go back to her home country.
Can anything convince a well-bred Englishwoman to become a "wildflower bride"?




3 comments:
Hi Amber...it was so nice to see your comment on my "little space"...thank you! I too...love books by Kim Vogel Sawyer...she is a wonderful Christian author! I have not read this book...will need to see if our library has it! It sounds so good! Sweet blessings dear Amber! Hugs ♥ Teri
She is one of my favorite authors. I loved the book.
Love Kim Vogel Sawyer's books!
Post a Comment