Monday, January 24, 2011

~ Meet Me On Monday ~

MeetMonday-1-1

 

 

 

 

 

1.  What is your favorite kind of fudge?

The kind that my dad makes every Christmas. It has milk chocolate, peanut butter, and lots of peanuts. It’s the only kind I’ve ever had. I LOVE IT!! Smile with tongue out


2.  Is there snow outside your window?
No. I wish there was at least a little bit.

snow-storm 

3.  What is your favorite meal of the day?

Supper.


4.  Do you text on your cell phone?

No. I don’t have one….BUT I WANT ONE!! lol


5.  Waffles or pancakes?Smile with tongue out

WAFFLES!!!

3 comments:

lilmsmnky said...

Hi Amber, my name is Kim I just hopped over from the MMOM hop. I have a daughter named amber so I thought I would say hi and tell you that you can hop on over to mine if you would like.

http://lilmsmnky.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
Kimmie

Missy Schranz said...

HI! I'm just came from the MMOM hop and found your blog! I'm your "newest" follower! Please come and see my blog and be my newest follower!

Thanks!
Missy
http://missyschranz.blogspot.com

Sheila Siler said...

I just found you through Never Growing Old - you have a beautiful blog. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, I've become a follower.