Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

MeetMonday-1-1
Questions:


1.  Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?
in a dish. Smile with tongue out
hot-fudge-sundae-day-7-25-07

2.  Do you read the newspaper daily?
No.
3931854777_7634f4faa1

3.  Marinara or meat sauce?
meat sauce.

4.  Last time you cried?
last week when I fell in my dad and mom’s closet and hurt my leg. Sad smile

5.  What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
curse words that use God’s name in vain.

5 comments:

Karen said...

That ice cream sundae sure looks good. I'd like to have a big bite of it! lol

Debra said...

Hi Amber,
Meet your newest follower of Honeysuckly Cottage. Have you always homeschooled? Love your site! Hope you'll swing by and visit me too.
Blessings,
Debra
http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

Scrappy quilter said...

Amber, your answer to the last question is what bugs me the most too. I'd love to dip my spoon in that sundae..it looks so yummie. Hugs

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower to your blog through the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop.
If you get a minute please stop by my blog and read my answers and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a superb week,
Ellie

Unknown said...

I eat my ice cream in a coffee cup. I always thought this was perfectly normal until I started serving it to people outside my family that way. LOL
Great blog you have here!