Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

MeetMonday-1-1

Questions:

1.  What do you put on your hot dog?

Ketchup and mustard

imagesCADAKZO5
2.  Do you play Sudoku?

I’ve never played it before. It looks kinda hard.

3.  What is your favorite vegetable?

Kidney beans

and corn….

4.  Do you color your hair?

No.

5.  What is your favorite brand of clothing?

I usually don’t pay attention to certain brands…I just look at the clothes and whether I like them or not.

3 comments:

Karen said...

All these hotdog pictures are making me hungry! I like kidney beans and corn, too. Hugs~ Mom xo

Melanie said...

Hi, Amber~
Just stopping by to say 'hi'. :)
I like mustard and chili on my hotdogs.
I love to do Sudoku puzzles when I have the time (which isn't very often!).
I don't color my hair, and I don't pay attention to brands either. I just pick clothes because I like them.
Hope you have a great week! :)

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings soraya